Re: [orca-list] Sometimes I can not scroll in a page after alt+tab to firefox

Hi,

I can reproduce the issue in Sonar/Manjaro GNOME 3.16 with Orca Master.

When you open Firefox and alt tab for the first time and then
goes back to Firefox with alt + tab arrow keys doesn't work as expected.
However, if you press alt + tab again, and then goes back to Firefox you can use arrowkeys as usual.

Seems that Orca is loosing the locus of focus in the first case.

Regards,

Javier