Re: [orca-list] Trouble trying to install sonar

I haven't really seen any problems in the keyboard section of the
installer. Can you give us a bit more information about exactly what
you're doing that appears to be causing the crash? For example, you have
selected the keyboard you want. Did you press the enter key, the tab key
or alt+f next? Did you even get as far as navigating down to your
keyboard choice? Please note that this installer does indeed have a few
problems and freezes, but I haven't experienced or even seen any reports
of anything going wrong on the keyboard selection screen, so more exact
steps to reproduce the problem are needed. Thanks.
Sent from my head
--
"Don't judge my disability until you are able to see my ability."
~Kyle: https://kyle.tk/