Re: [orca-list] New Linux user, needing higher quality speech...

I have to give the speech quality vote to Eloquence. It's a good part of why my wife doesn't want to move the joint computer to Linux. I guess it's like good weed or good beer, with some general agreement but a lot of room for individual preference.

Al