[orca-list] Bug fixes for Gecko content landed in master

Hey all.

I'm in the process of merging fixes for Gecko content into master. I've
just committed the first bit of work. It should fix:

  * Not presenting the last line in a text area
  * Not repositioning location at newly-loaded fragment (same page link)
  * Not presenting expanded state change in ARIA content
  * Not presenting correct radio button state in ARIA content
  * Several issues related to pyatspi cache not being updated
  * Double-presenting find results
  * Re-generating braille when not needed

And hopefully not introduce regressions. But it's a big change so
testing of master is appreciated. If you find a bug, please then test
the revision prior to this commit to see if it's a regression or an
existing bug.

Lastly, there are other fixes to come which will improve performance and
fix other bugs. But I'm trying to do this in manageable stages.

Thanks!
--joanie