Re: [orca-list] maybe off topic: using chromium and chromium-chromevox

On Sat, May 16, 2015 at 8:36 PM, Al Sten-Clanton <albert e sten_clanton verizon net> wrote:
I'm seeking to take a Linux system administration course offered by the Linux Foundation, a course that ends in an exam.  The short story is that apparently I need to use chrome to take that exam.

That really upsets me. Can you tell me more about that, I would like to write a letter of protest to these people supposedly promoting freedom and openness.
I wonder what the FSF would say about that.

mike

--
James Michael DuPont
Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova http://www.flossk.org