[orca-list] Skype chat messages list is not fully accessible with orca

Dear users,
I have found out, that Orca can not speak chat messages inside Skype chat window correctly. I must always press SHIFT+TAB and TAB to get wanted chat message to speak. So while pressing up and down arrow keys, Orca do not speak chat messages. The question is, if problem is caused by qt-at-spi, or qt libraries do not allow developers of qt-at-spi to get this kind of information. I would like to know, which group of core developers have made qt-at-spi and QT4 libraries in C++. I would like to know that so it would be possible to contact The core developers to fix it. If this problem have not been caused by The The C++ developers of Skype, who did not correctly implemented QT4 accessibility standards while they were designed The GUI of Skype.