Re: [orca-list] Libreoffice: Scrolling in a document

Hi Raphaël.

What you report may be something already fixed in Orca and/or
LibreOffice. So I understand your preference and environment. But it
would be helpful to know if the problem still exists in the current
versions of LibreOffice and Orca because if the problems are already
fixed, then there is nothing to report. Is this something you're able to
try?

Thanks!
--joanie