[orca-list] Libreoffice: Scrolling in a document

Hello,

In Libreoffice 4.2.6 (prefered for more accessibility) with Orca 3.14
(Debian).

When I scroll in a document with down arrow key, sometime the focus of
the application doesn’t move no more. I Have to insert a character, for
instance a space, and then delete it. If I press right arrow key several
time, I manage to continue to scroll but a part of text is skipped. I’ve
always noticed tih bug for several years.

I tried to generate bug traces of Libreoffice and Orca. I would like to
know if tih material is OK before reporting the bug. I’m no yet usual to
do it.

Here the Libreoffice GDB traces :
http://sprunge.us/GPFE
And the Orca debug :