From: "Jonathan Nadeau" <j nadeau charter net>
To: "Glenn / Lenny" <GlennErvin cableone net>; <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2015 8:48 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] new Versions of Sonar are out

Ah okay so you have two other operating systems on the stick? or your
saying that you have run these others on the same stick? With Sonar it
is a hybrid iso image which means that if you were already running linux
you could use the dd command to copy the Sonar image over and it would
boot off of the usb stick. i'm wondering if the program you are using is
adding additional software to make the iso bootable and that is
conflicting. i'm not sure it's just a guess. I've booted into Sonar off
of my usb stick on 4 different computers.