Re: [orca-list] new Versions of Sonar are out

Hi,
I have downloaded both the 32 bit and the 64 bit, of the recently offered
Sonar, and neither wants to boot on my system.
I have an Acer  laptop with an Intel dual core 1.7 GHZ with 2GB of RAM.
The 32-bit version reads as i686, while the 64-bit reads as X86.
The laptop normally boots to Vista, but I installed a 32-bit Vista on it, it
came with Vista, but it was a corrupt install, and the recovery partition
did not exist any more, and the product key was worn off, and that is why I
acquired it.
So I bought a 32-bit Vista for it, because it was cheap, and therefore, I
don't know if it originally had a 64-bit installed.
But I would think that the 32-bit i686 version would work.
Any thoughts?
Thanks.
Glenn
Known  as: Glenn, Lenny, or N0YJV