Re: [orca-list] new Versions of Sonar are out

Dear sir,
I have tried Sonar Gnome I686. It work for Me. I only must press
CTRL+ALT+TAB to force Orca to speak items on The desktop. By pressing
ALT+F1, Orca speak only word menu. BUt everything work perfectly. Orca
even read icon descriptions on The system tray, activityes, ETC.
I will also try The Java application support, if Orca will enable Me to
install Java programs such as Netbeams are or no.
I will also try accessible login.
Dear Mr Nadeau, if You have positive relation ship with core developers
of The GUI installer of Sonar, try to discuss with him about making
official variant of this installer, which  will support installation on
External USB mediasuch as USB external hard disks are.
I do not know, why every Linux distribution have so big difficulty with it.
Debian Kernel support it, but GRUB is making issues, so I must always
remove The file descriptions for internalSATA or IDE disks from The /dev
folder to prevent installer to install GRUB to The internal harddisk.
Arch Linux kernel or hardware detection scripts are having issues if
user install system toUSB harddisk and if user try to work with this
system like with The portable OS. I will firstlytrythis version of
Sonar, if it will support portability.
HAL and UDEV support it, so if chips are supported by The kernel, there
is really no problem. Ubuntu, Debian support this portable mode.
But I know, that this complex issue must be solved by The core
developers of Manjaro Linux, it is out of our possibilities.
Thank You very much for Yours help.

---
Tato zpráva byla zkontrolována na viry programem Avast Antivirus.