[orca-list] Small talking distro

Hi,
I don't know if my reply to Burt which included a question regarding another
distro made it to the list, so I'll send in another.
I am trying to install Linux onto a Dell Dimension 8300, which had XP on it.
It seems that it must only have a CD drive, because everything I have tried
to boot to on DVD won't boot.
So I am looking for a talking distro, or one that I can call up Orca with,
which will fit onto a CD.
I tried the "Talking Arch", but it did not talk, as I thought that it should
come up talking.

Thanks for any ideas.
Glenn