[orca-list] Spanish language FOS/accessible Linux resources: was, Looking accessible tool for recovering files

No problem.
Just curious, is Spanish your first language? I am a native English speaker, but I've lived in Mexicomore
than half of my adult life, and I am
interested in Spanish resources/often the lack there of for accessible Linux related stuff.
I am working on an FOS project and want to make its website bilingual. I know of at least one other project
that is available in Spanish that needs an
IRC channel and possibly some additions to its Spanish online resources and want to know how much
interest/need there is.
Are there any good Spanish websites, users groups or mailing lists, etc. that are dedicated to accessible
Linux that you can recommend?

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  agustin adolfo Martinez Hernandez wrote:
Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 06:18:44PM -0300

Thanks, I missed your previous message.

Please read my message again.
I recommend using speakup, i.e. commandline, and for instance GRML does not
have orca anyhway.
You must start a console, and in many cases this means installing espeakup
or speechd-up depending on distro and configuration.
I think it is probably possible to use the photorec app in a terminal
emulator though, but it is rare that the experience
will be as good there as in a log-in tty, i.e. contorl alt f1-f6 on most
distros, f2-f7 on others such as manjaro.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  agustin adolfo Martinez Hernandez wrote:
Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 04:06:51PM -0300

but testdisk is accessible with orca?
Because last year I test testdisk and was not accessible.
thanks

BTW the tools mentioned below are commandline driven programs and
probably
best used with speakup in consoles.
You'll need to unmount filesystem(s), so in many cases you will need to
work
from a live system, i.e. a bootable usb-stick or a cd.
I think extundelete must be on GRML, and it has speakup ready to go with
command unless latest version has taken this out which I have not
heard.

The only ones I have any experience with are free.
First thing to try would be extundelete. It is in standard repos for
most
if not all popular distros.
Then there are the tools in testdisk, i.e. photorec.
If you just accidentally deleted a file, or a bunch of them and there
is
no major damage to your filesystem then extundelete will get back your
stuff,
properly named and all.
Of course you must stop using the parrtition in question right away or
you
risk overwriting your deleted data. That being said there is a good
chance

you won't have trashed it right away, but this depends on a lot of
things
and I do not know enough about how the a lotment of diskspace in a
filesystem
is decided. If you are using something other than ext2,3, or 4
filesystems
then extundelete will not help.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Agustin Martinez wrote:
Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 03:04:09PM -0300

   Hello everyone
   Anyone know any affordable tool for recovering files in linux?

 --
 un saludo,
 Agustin Martinez