Re: [orca-list] Talking Arch question

Hi,
Talking Arch, like the plain old Arch, can become whatever you wish. You start out with a command line, but
it can have whatever desktop, or multiple desktops, installed on it. I currently have lxde, ratpoison, mate,
and xfce installed. I had fluxbox installed at one time but I think I removed it. Gnome of course works too.
If you would like to see what you can do with it without diving right in, and can use a vm software like qemu
or virtualbox, then I have a script that will have you up and running with mate in approx 20 minutes. To
learn more/get instructions:
http://stormdragon.tk/arch-linux-virtual-machine-creation-script/
HTH
Storm