[orca-list] voice sample 3

here is sample number3 on dropbox. tell me if you like this better. the source code is below the link. could some of you on this list please help me out by making and sharing your own tune definitions? please? it could help improve espeak!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5454959/sample3.mp3

I only know so much and could benefit from others help. I'm doing the best I can to mod espeak and make it better intonation wise. inflection in the nvda dialog only gets us so far.

tune s5
prehead   110 70
headenv   fall 100
head       110 0 80 70 90