[orca-list] new espeak voices samples

Since some of you are reluctant to go playing around and modifying espeak I decided to give you guys some mp3 files to listen to. these mp3 files will demonstrate what we can now do using espeak intonation files. note this is just a very very small sampling of the possibilities we now have with intonation files! Below there are two sendspace links, followed by two dropbox links. the voice is slow so you all can hopefully understand it. as you will see we now have by making our own intonation statements or by modding ones we already have and recompiling the intonation file back into machine code for espeak to understand and use our new tunes statements, we can ;make espeak sound exactly like eloquence, or keynote gold, or infovox230 or whatever we wish! so enjoy the mp3 files and please please get back to me because I want to know what you all think of the new and enhanced espeak! I don't really know what I'm doing. I ade this one by modding existing tunes. note I am just playing with the numbers to achieve interesting results for now.
sendspace links

https://www.sendspace.com/file/60jqdy

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mawbmo

dropbox links