Re: [orca-list] any recommendations for an accessible pdf reader for orca?

If evince does not work well with the document in question you can also try calibre's ebook-convert scripts.
I can not tell you the exact
command/options, but you can get html with tables of contents and I've found when converting pdf's to txt
files that some files that are somewhat
mangled by poppler come out clean and clear using calibre. It'll be  a slower convertion, but to avoid run
together words and some other errors it is
well worth it. Of course .txt is not the desired format in your case, but if I am not mistaken all of, or at
least most calibre convertions are
converted to html as an intermediate step before posibly being translated in to a final format.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Leena Chourey wrote:
Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 04:33:23PM +0530

   Dear Hadi,
   You can checkout the document viewer Evince to navigate and read PDF doc.

   Alternate is to use "pdttohtml -s <filename>". This will convert the pfd
   doc to html and open on browser to read.

   With regards
   Leena
   On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 4:28 PM, Hadi Rezaee <[1]hadirezaei gmx com>