Re: [orca-list] significant orca lag issues

hi
SUre thing, will do. I'll have to switch machines. I'll file two debug
logs, if that's ok. One from her machine, where the lag is worst, to
mine where it's still there but not as bad.
Thanks
Kendell clark
Sent from Fedora GNU/Linux

Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey Kendell.

Sounds like a potential event flood and/or pyatspi caching a very
large tree, similar to that Thunderbird lag. If you file a bug with
a full debug.out I can try to pin down where the bottleneck is.

Thanks! --joanie