Re: [orca-list] A mistific braille refreshing issue in Orca master and posible Orca gnome-3-14 branch version

Hey Attila.

Could you please reopen the bug Samuel filed, report your problems, and
see what he says? I don't need a new bug report. And I'll revert his
changes if they are breaking things more than fixing them.

Thanks!
--joanie