Re: [orca-list] A mistific braille refreshing issue in Orca master and posible Orca gnome-3-14 branch version

Hi Joanie,

I created a debug.out file with Orca master branch version related.
Before I reporting this issue a bugreport in Bugzilla, can you little looking the sent debug.out file? I working short time various applications (the previous letter wrote commit is not reverted now). In the debug.out file the generated braille lines is always right, but for example in Gedit application I always see the title text my braille display. Scrolling left/right is not changing the braille display content. In Terminal when I type some letters, my braille display doesn't presented the typed letters.
If I reverting the wrote commit, everithing working right again.

Attila