Re: [orca-list] Can't restore latest orca

Try apt-get dist-upgrade instead. This will give you all the latest
stuff. Packages are kept back for many reasons when performing an
upgrade, such as dependency changes or renamed packages. Performing a
dist-upgrade takes care of all this, ensuring that you get the latest
versions of everything. Hope this helps.
Sent from my drunken stupor
--
"Don't judge my disability until you are able to see my ability."
~Kyle: https://kyle.tk/