Re: [orca-list] new table verbosity in Thunderbird

Hey José, all.

On 03/10/2015 12:39 PM, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:
To be honest, I like the actual behavior.

And if memory serves me, you use the brief verbosity level. So you might
not like the change I just pushed to address Kyle's concerns. I cannot
win apparently. <grins>

What I may wind up doing in the end is an orca-customizations settable
setting so everyone can have what they want. I am not convinced this is
worthy of a dedicated GUI option, but I do recognize that we might not
get consensus on this. Before I do that, however, I'd like some more
input from folks.

--joanie