Re: [orca-list] Lots of sticking on links when using tab or up/down arrows to navigate in firefox

Hi again Burt.

I just checked in a change which will hopefully fix this problem. It did
on the New York Times example you provided. Could you please pull master
(or the gnome-3-16 branch) and test again?

Thanks much!
--joanie