Re: [orca-list] eclipse content assistant

Hi,

the code completion (at least in the java editors) could be navigated
as a list: press ctrl + space to trigger auto completion and release
that keys, press F2 afterwards to get to the list of proposals and use
the arrow keys to navigate them.
btw. F2 also works for many kinds of tooltips eclipse presents, too.
(think of quick fixes etc.)

Regards Jann

Greetings,
I am using Eclipse with Pydev plugin for Python development. I tried to
use content assistant, which should display a menu when activated inside
an editor.
But items of this menu are not spoken. I guess this is not a standard
menu, so I don't expect Orca to read it, but could someone look into it
if Orca can read this?
Thank you very much,
Vojta