Re: [orca-list] How to implement AT-SPI in any applciation (java, c, etc.)

Hi Magdalen and Alejandro,

                      Hi Magdalen thanks for giving me the useful references for understanding ATK. I am trying to understand Java_ATK_Wrapper, so I will use that in java project, so I have some query like:

                        1) I successfully install Java-atk-wrapper on Debian, so now I am trying implement Java-atk-wrapper in java swing program, so How to import JAVA_ATK_Wrapper in java project, for that is there any jar file is available?

                         2) I created simple java swing program and added button and label in that program,  so I am trying to Implement Java-atk-wrapper in the swing program and trying to test that, Is that program is accessible with Orca Screen Reader, means can Orca read that button's caption and all?

                        from previous conversion of
Alejandro, I got that for making java application accessible to any assistive technology, we need to implement Java-atk-wrapper in java program,  so after installing java-atk-wrapper, How can I import java-atk-wrapper in java program.

Sorry for late reply.

With Regards,
Dhairyashil