[orca-list] Wanting to switch to orca master nd need some updated directions please

Hi all. I am intrested in using the orca master branch. I did a search to see if I could do soe and while I found some directions, I think there quite old as I think there are for gnome 2. I followed the directions for adding the orca git direction for the master branch but from there I am lost as it starts reading on how to do it with gnome 2.20 and not gnome 3.16. Any ideas on whare to go and read up on this.. If this helps, I am running sonar linux with all updates install. Thanks. I hope I am not forgetting something.

Matthew