Re: [orca-list] Changing keyboard layout to laptop?

Start orca prefferences and you can find this in the general tab, first option.
You can just change the orca key in the key bindings tab of orca prefferences.
You can open the prefferences window either by running orca 0s in your terminal, or better yet by using
orca-key plus space bar, but if you have no
insert key on your laptop then use the first item, or connect an external keyboard with such or a numpad
insert key.
I can't ever remember a laptop with out an insert key though.
I have to use the orca -s method because for some reason global prefference window will not open when I use
fluxbox on arch, and that is my production
system these days.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Brandon Keith Biggs wrote:
Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 09:52:37AM +0200

   Hello,
   how does one change the keyboard layout to laptop through the terminal or
   if one doesn't already have the orca key?
   thanks,

   --
   [1]Brandon Keith Biggs