Re: [orca-list] fedora core 22 installation

Hey there,

Regarding Fedora 22,

You will need to let the system boot up first.

Once in the live system, you can pres Alt F2 and type in Orca, as it is using a default Gnome Shell with minal customizations.

Note, that there is no log in sound here, so you will either have to get sighted help to let you know what is going on, just to confirm you are at the desktop, or just let the system boot up for a bit, and press Alt + F2 and type orca to launch orca.

To start the install, just press the super key,  type in install in the overview menu, and you will locate the install icon that cums up. You can press enter on it, and launch the installer.

Note that you  will need to use your Orca flat Review keys to view what is being appended to the installed options.  Tabbing will allow you to get through most of what is being presented to you, but should you need to confirm options that you already set, use your review keys to do this.

Hope this helps

Alfonzo Cuellar