[orca-list] Intro

Hello all, I hope all is well.

I thought I would post a small intro as to who I am.

Some of you may know me, but my name is Alfonzo, brother to Alonzo.

I have been a user of Orca for a little while now, as well as a user of the magnification provided by Gnome.

Distros In Use: Arch Linux / Fedora 22

For those interested, I have written a guide to installing arch for new users, using Talking Arch.

The guide assumes you are installing on a modern system that uses EFI.

If your interested, please email me off list, and I can provide the guide to you.

Take care.

Alfonzo Cuellar