Re: [orca-list] orca problem on scrolling web sites

Hi all again,

I have tried to reproduce the issue with Orca 3.16.2, and with a commit before the structural navigation changes, even before disable dead filtering
and I can reproduce in both cases.
So this may be a Facebook new feature.

I can try to capture entire page, but don't know if this will work for javascript it uses.
If you need to use Facebook with Orca, better try with Mobile interface
http://m.facebook.com

Regards,
Javier