Re: [orca-list] an important regression: amazing slowness when opening the voice list in orca if espeak varients are enabled

hi
I'll do my best. I'll just start inserting more new lines in my
messages. I'm not aware of how my messages look lol.
Thanks
Kendell clark

Luke Yelavich wrote:
Firstly Kendell, please please please consider breaking your text
up into paragraphs, as it makes it much much easier to reply to.