Re: [orca-list] another problematic site

Hey José

On 06/04/2015 12:18 PM, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:
Probably this is not a bug, but when I press alt+shift+l orca presents
an item without text.

This is what I was referring to in my previous message. "Doesn't seem to
have any useful text."

Also the number of itens reported when I press alt+shift+l is not correct.

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Orca found 14 lists, there are 14
items in the list of lists dialog (one without text, but it's in the
dialog). What do you think the correct number of items is?

--joanie