Re: [orca-list] another problematic site

Hi Joanie.
Probably this is not a bug, but when I press alt+shift+l orca presents an item without text. The item without text is between 'System - Monitoring (37) System - Network (72)' and 'password pdf firefox torrent skype ccleaner iso opera games vlc'.
Also the number of itens reported when I press alt+shift+l is not correct.
Thanks.