Re: [orca-list] a page that freezes orca temporary during loading

Hey José.

The only thing I see in yours that's noticeable is a bunch of events for
dead or about-to-be-dead objects. The change I've just committed to
master causes those events to not be queued and processed further. Could
you please see if that makes any difference?

Thanks!
--joanie