Re: [orca-list] a possible webpage that freezes orca?

hi
Confirmed, it's been fixed! Kyle also says this fixes a similar issue
with google play, although with taht site orca will eventually come
back. It may have come back if I'd waited long enough, but anyway,
it's fixed. Thanks a lot joanie, great work!
Thanks
Kendell clark

José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:
Fixed, thanks. Time to sleep, at least for me!