Re: [orca-list] a possible webpage that freezes orca?

Should be fixed in master.
--joanie

On 07/29/2015 10:03 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
I'll fix it.

Thanks!
--joanie

On 07/29/2015 09:51 PM, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:
Hi. this is confirmed. I can restart orca pressing ctrl+alt+u, my
shortcut configured to restart orca.

On 07/29/2015 10:44 PM, kendell clark wrote: hi all I've noticed a
bug in the latest orca from master. Steps to reproduce: Go to,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Efficiency_Video_Coding. Press o
to jump to the next large object, usually text after a bunch of
links. Orca will freeze completely and will no longer speak. In
order to get speech back, I have to kill orca and speech-dispatcher
in either the run command of gome or a terminal. I can turn orca
off with the alt+windows+s shortcut, but orca won't toggle back on.
This seems to be specifically to wikipedia, because I've only
noticed this on wikipedia pages, but I could of course be wrong.
I'll be happy to provide a debug log if needed. Thanks Kendell
clark
manual is at

Log bugs and feature requests at http://bugzilla.gnome.org Find
out how to help at http://live.gnome.org/Orca/HowCanIHelp