Re: [orca-list] How should Orca present text attributes in "proofreading" mode?

Joanie,

My suggestion would be to have Orca indicate capitalization. Saying cap or beeping is too annoying to have it happen all the time. But if that could be on by default on a proofreading mode, it would be great.

Thanks,

Fernando