[orca-list] google docs access

Hello,
I am still making up my mind about this and I'm trying to understand what's going on. As I have opened a google docs document this morning I realized orca master has issues dealing with document content. Google docs shortcut keys such as page up / page down, ctrl+home, ctrl+end are not working for me to navigate inside the google docs documents, navigation by line appears to be a bit inconsistent. I am afraid recent enhancements which might have something to do with editable documents on the web might have affected this. I can't work out whether this is some kind of configuration issue on my system or there really might be problems accessing google docs with orca.
Can you please try to verify?

Greetings

Peter