Re: [orca-list] a possible bug in xboard?

Hi Nalin.
The patch fixed the reported problem.
Thanks.

On 07/26/2015 08:39 AM, Nalin.x.Linux wrote:
On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 5:11 PM, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza
<vilmar informal com br> wrote:
Hi all.
Probably not the correct list to place this message, but ...
I don't kno to play chess but now that xboard is accessible i'll try to
learn!

While testing the program I found a possible bug when using the alt+x
combination, used to say the machine move.

To reproduce try the following steps:
1. Type a move like a2a3.
2. Wait until orca announce the move of the machine.
3. Press alt+x and observe that orca repeats correctly the move execute by
the machine.
4. Type a wrong move like a3a5. Orca announce that the move could not be
executed.
5. Press alt+x again.

Instead of announce the move executed in the step 2, orca reads the message
caused by the step 4.

--
José Vilmar Estácio de Souza
Dear Vilmar, Thanks for reporting this bug. Please apply the patch

--
José Vilmar Estácio de Souza