[orca-list] Trying to get to the bottom of the "Alt+Tab fixes Firefox" stuff

Hey all.

Several of you have reported that when Orca doesn't present something in
Firefox, you can sometimes "fix" it by Alt+Tabbing out of Firefox and
back into it. When you Alt+Tab out of Firefox, Orca dumps things we're
caching for performance. So I'm trying to find where I can dump cache to
solve the problems you've reported without dumping it so frequently as
to lose the performance benefits. When a page finishes loading seems
like a good, conservative first attempt. Which brings me to the following:

If you have a reliably reproducible Firefox test case "fixed" by
Alt+Tab, please pull master and see if the problem is now fixed for
real. If it is not, please capture a full debug.out and provide it,
along with very concrete steps I can follow to reproduce it. (Given that
the debug.out may be larger than the mailing list attachment size
limits, sending it to me personally is probably a good idea.)

Thanks!
--joanie