Re: [orca-list] Accessible Chess - Orca and XBoard

Hi,
This is almost perfect. The only thing that could use a bit of improvement is, it say notification before each thing. So, if I
select the white knight it says "notification white knight". Could it be made to just say the selected piece without
also saying "notification"?
This is very cool, thanks for making Xboard accessible :)
Storm