Re: [orca-list] Accessible Chess - Orca and XBoard

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 12:53 PM, Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com> wrote:
Hi Nalin.

Please open a bug in GNOME's bugzilla describing the issue. I'm
traveling for business at the moment, but I'd like to see the issue
we're trying to solve and what alternatives might exist.

--joanie

Finally I done this as guided by Joanmarie. Thansk a lot!! Now there
is no need for changing orca to support xboard. Please test the latest
git version using following commands.

sudo apt-get install fairymax texinfo libgtk-3-dev build-essential
git clone git://git.savannah.gnu.org/xboard.git
git checkout gtk3
autoreconf --install
./configure --prefix=/usr
make
sudo make install

Please give me the feedback on how orca report the information.