Re: [orca-list] java applications reported as inaccessible

Hi Don,

Thank you for getting in touch with us about the problem which you have encountered (and thanks to everyone else who has already replied offering helpful suggestions about this!)

It sounds like an infuriating issue! Aside from SwingSet, it would be useful for me to know what other specific java apps this issue has prevented you from using with orca?

The rest of my response is inline: