Re: [orca-list] java applications reported as inaccessible

Hi Don.
What version of java-atk-wrapper are you running?
Did you try to test using SwingSet2.jar?
Thanks.

On 07/05/2015 01:41 AM, Don Raikes wrote:

Hello,

I am runnin kali linux 1.1.0a which was based on debian wheezy 7.8.

I have java-7-openjdk and the java-atk-wrapper installed on the system.

When I try to open any java swing application orca reports that the application is inaccessible.

Is there a trick to getting java and orca to work together?

NOTE: the accessibility.properties file is installed in the /usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk/jre/lib folder,

And the java-atk-wrapper.jar file is in /usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk/jre/lib/ext folder.

Libatk-bridge2.0-0 is installed as is python-atspi2.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Donald