[orca-list] JavaFX Accessibility

Hi All,

as a Java developer i am always interessted in the new Java features
for example JavaFX. Unfortunately there is currently no accessibility
support for Linux in JFX. Even worse: they don't have any plan to
implement it at Oracle! At least that's what i read in the OpenJfx
forum.

I've allready written a couple of mails to the oracle guis back in
2013 / 2014 before the Java8 release. First they wanted me to test it,
then they stated Jfx accessibility for linux woun't make it into Java8
but into Java 9 and well, a couple of days ago i read "As for platform
support, we currently support Windows and Mac platforms. We have no
plan to make FX accessible on Linux ....". (in a discussion about
Java9 features)

Now i'm wondering what we can do to convince Oracle that we need
accessibility support for Linux, too. Any Ideas?

All the best!
Jann