Re: [orca-list] trouble with flat review

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 09:38:12AM AEDT, Mike Gorse wrote:
Hi,

I'm having trouble with flat review in gnome-control-center. At least in my
jhbuild environment, when I go into the "region and language" screen and
enter flat review, orca sees an "all settings" button and nothing
else--trying to go to the next or previous line reads nothing.

I'd hazard a guess that this is something to do with Gtk, given I've seen similar behavior in other parts of
GNOME, similar to what Kendell has seen, although I cannot remember exactly where. I'm not on GNOME 3.14 here
either, I need to get a distro installed somewhere with 3.14 to do some better testing.

Luke