Re: [orca-list] Per-application volume control

I use alsa only for speech dispatcher as I have never gotten pulseaudio
to work properly.

lsmithso hare demon co uk wrote:

There is an audio ducking plugin for pulseaudio, but its geared
towards ducking audio for skype/voip phone calls. It didn't seem
flexible enough to do general audio ducking, as it wasn't tied in to
the desktop.

Can anyone with knowledge of Orca's internals give some idea of how
difficult this might be to achieve?

--
Les Smithson