Re: [orca-list] Per-application volume control

There is an audio ducking plugin for pulseaudio, but its geared
towards ducking audio for skype/voip phone calls. It didn't seem
flexible enough to do general audio ducking, as it wasn't tied in to
the desktop.

Can anyone with knowledge of Orca's internals give some idea of how
difficult this might be to achieve?

kendell clark writes:

hi
Now that would be one cool feature to have, imo
Thanks
Kendell clark

lsmithso hare demon co uk wrote:

While we're talking wishlists, how about audio ducking, where the
focused window is louder than non-focused windows, notifications
etc.

Daniel Barich writes:
It would be nice to be able to configure a key combination to
adjust orca's speech volume.  Currently this is not possible in
the Key Bindings tab in preferences, and you have to open
preferences and navigate to the Volume control in the Voice tab.

On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 10:06 AM, Jason White