[orca-list] Is everybody still on Firefox 24 in Ubuntu?

Hi...

Maybe I'm VERY out of date, but I'm still using Firefox 24 on my
Ubuntu and keep it from updating to newer versions, because Orca
doesnt work well with versions later than 24... there are new changes
implemented in Firefox v25 onwards that somehow made the carret
navigation unreliable... well at least that's my understanding...

My question is, is that still the case today? Has things changed
recently (I'm really hoping so)

If this is repetitive or has been discussed previously, I apologize..
Just trying to keep up to date

Thanks a bunch!
David