Re: [orca-list] Have we chosen the good way to contribute?

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 10:18:49PM -0600, kendell clark wrote:
hi
This is something I can get behind 100 percent. I'm glad someone
succeedded where I failed, because I've been trying to do this for
ages, and gotten little interest, if not outright disinterest. If we
don't have an irc channel, we need to make one, assuming I can join
the team, because I've been wanting linux accessibility to become
something that's vastly easier to improve than it currently is. In
fact, I can create one on freenode, probably #hypra, if I can figure
out how to change the topic. I doubt joanie has had a chance to look
at this pull request, if she has even seen it, she's probably filed it
away somewhere. IMO we need more python and c programmers to study
orca and the layors beneath it so she doesn't have to manage
*everything*. I'll gladly join in, and I suspect some of the members
of the sonar team will as well. Phew, what a relief
Thanks
Kendell clark

There's no success yet, since we're in the early stages, but we hope
that we'll manage to be efficient and useful to all eventually.
I don't know if joining is really the issue, but cooperation will
certainly. I'm sure we'll need to ask for your opinionS and/or guidance
in the future.
freely,
--
ksamak